In this modern age the people have become very much conscious and worried about their heaths. Keeping in mind this level of awareness now they take every effort to detox, which has become a popular trend over the past few years. Before people start detoxing there are three common and very important questions which must be replied by the person planning to go for detoxing. These questions are
- Is it right time to detox their body?
- What will be health benefits of an effective detox program?
- How, when and where do you actual detox your body?
The aim of good detox should be based on making you healthier, not terrifying your body into thinking you are starving yourself. However, along with getting your hormones back in balance and cleansing your system, weight loss is a very common advantage of a detoxification.
Need To Detox
In this world of modern technologies no one can pass a single day, avoiding the harmful toxins in forms of processed foods, pesticides, pharmaceutical drugs, mercury, plastics, and chemicals present in atmosphere around us in form of various types of pollution. Although our body is designed to naturally detoxify itself through different organs in the digestive system, but adopting right foods can increase the effectiveness of our abilities to detox and preventing toxins from storing up in your body thus leading to sickness and ailments. Moreover it is very important to mention that at time our bodies are unable to fully detox some of the toxic material which are left inside our bodies. Therefore an effective detox measure is required to remove these remnants which can cause serious sickness or illness in future.
Purpose of article
In this article emphasis is made to make to educate all the viewers about the time when a person should consider to should Detox himself. It is important to note that the symptoms listed below may be a result of some other health condition. However, if you are generally feeling good and healthy, but experiencing some of the symptoms listed below, may demand that your body requires Detoxing. In this regard undermentioned 10 signal must be watched & observed.
Signal your body gives you to Detox
Low Energy level or Fatigued
It is the most important signal. In your routine life if you feel tired and constant fatigue and low energy even doing very small activity. This is a sign that you need to detox. Moreover it is important to highlight that if you wake up in morning and you still feel tired and sluggish this is an indicator to flush out toxin from our body system.
Another sign is the digestive system gets upset. This upset digestive problems indicates that our bodies demand to detox. Constipation, especially if you have increased your fiber intake and adjusted your diet to help alleviate the problem, is a sign that something is wrong your diet and digestive system. At this stage a detox will help you to clean out your colon. In addition to this cleansing any unnecessary deposits are also flushed out of your body which will enhance the functioning of your digestive system, thus improving overall digestive health.
Brain Fog/Unable to Focus
Candida and heavy metals like toxins can adversely affect your ability to focus or concentrate on a specific activity or event. If you find yourself constantly daydreaming or experiencing mental fog, this may ask you to detox. A detox at this stage will help you to get rid of the toxins like candida and heavy metals from your body which prevent you from focusing & concentrating
Our mental state of mind is largely affected by what you put into your body. If you are eating healthy than generally you are in a better physical health and mental mood. However, if you are eating poorly and not nourishing your body properly you can slip into a state of anxiety and depression. A detox can help by cleansing your body of any toxins that are blocking the nutrients from getting to your brain to help improve your mood. These toxins can be stored in your body and a detox is an effective way toeliminate them and clean the slate.
Overweight or Trouble Losing Weight
Today over weighting is the major issue of so many people. This is one of the symptom of access of toxins in your body that prevent you to lose the extra weight. Despite changing to low calories food and increase in amount of daily exercise, still you fail to reduce weight indicates the presence of excessive toxins in your body which works against any changes you have made by blocking the minerals and vitamins your new diet. An effective detox can clean your body and digestive tract of these toxins and help you get the full benefits of your newly adopted lifestyle.
Melatonin is defined as hormone secreted by the pineal gland in inverse proportion to the amount of light received by the retina, important in the regulation of biorhythms in amphibians, it causes a lightening of the skin. Melatonin passes signal to the body to sleep. But one your body is excessively toxic than it can reduce the amount of melatonin that is released, which can result in insomnia or bad, restless sleep. A detox under such situation can help you to restore your body to a more natural state, leading to release of appropriate amount of melatonin allowing to have sound sleep.
As sexual and reproductive organ are part of human body and it is also effected by the excess of toxins in your body. The proper functioning of sexual organs can adversely affect your sexual life. If dysfunctionality of sexual organs are due to toxins than a detox will help to restore and give your reproductive organs the appropriate amount of vitamins and minerals they need to do their job.
Any occasional headache, in unconducive working environment is common. Basically headache is one of the body’s most common signal that indicates that something is wrong somewhere. However, if you are experiencing regular or chronic headaches without any other health condition you may try to detox.
If you are feeling that your behavior is irritating and stiff event with any heavy and extensive work it means that that you must detox. Basically a man become irritating and rigid once there is excess of toxins in his body. These toxins store up in the body and lead to inflammation, which can cause undue soreness and stiffness. A detox can help reduce inflammation by eliminating these toxins, which can help aches and pains.
Dry skin is one of the type of unhealthy skin. Moreover rashes and acne, is a sign that indicates that your body has excessive toxin and need to detox. This holds especially true when you have tried other remedies to help your skin with unsuccessful results. Topical treatments won’t work and will only act as a masking agent for these conditions. To heal your skin you need to rid the body of the toxins causing the skin problems. A detox works at the source of the problem, ridding the body of toxins that can lead to rashes, outbreaks, and allergic reactions on the skin. A quick note to remember while detoxing is that when toxins are released from the body you may experience temporary skin problems, but once the toxins are out of your body the skin will heal itself.
Whether you decide to go for a juices, fast or eating more detoxifying raw foods to detox, here is a list of raw foods to eat and why they are beneficial
- Green Leafy Vegetables and Broccoli sprouts are excellent foods to eat for detoxification. The most common and best are spinach, chard, wheat grass, barley, arugula, blue green algae, spirulina, and kale. These are high in chlorophyll which help your liver to eliminate toxins. Baby broccoli sprouts are extremely high in antioxidants. This helps to stimulate the detoxification enzymes in the digestive tract.
- Raw vegetables high in Sulphur and glutathione are excellent foods to detox. They help the liver to remove toxins and carry out deep cleansing of your body. These vegetables include artichoke, asparagus, beets, brussel sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, garlic, kale, oregano, and turmeric.
- Garlic is a powerful detox food. The best thing about garlic is that you can eat it raw or cooked to get the maximum benefits, This characteristic of garlic makes it easy because you can add a little garlic to all your homemade dishes. Basically garlic helps the liver produce the detoxifying enzymes that work in the digestive tract and eliminate toxins.
- Fruits are also good detoxifying eatables. They are filled with water, antioxidants, fiber, and nutrients and vitamins like vitamin C—which all contribute toward detoxifying your body and preventing diseases. Eat a variety, from as many different colors as possible to cover the nutrient spectrum and leave the skin on if you can, so you can get the extra fiber.
- Citrus, is also one of the perfect detoxifying food item. Lemons, oranges and limes all work with the liver and enzymes in the digestive tract to flush out toxins. And you get an extra dose of vitamin C with citrus.
- Beans, nuts, and seeds are very rich infiber, the protein, and nutrients found in these foods help your body to get the balanced nutrition. Mung beans are the one which actually direct the toxins present in the body to digestive tract for flushing out. So we can say that there are variety of beans, nut and seeds which has the characteristic of better detoxification agents.
- Omega-3 Oils. Actually this type of oil absorb toxins in the digestive tract and then flush them out. This ability of this oil makes it a very strong detoxing product. The best source for omega-3 oils are from raw foods like avocado, flax seed oil, hemp oil, or olive oil.
- Green Tea is full of antioxidants like catechin, which specifically works with the liver. It is also considered as very good medicine to flush out unnecessary toxic articles from bodies.
Final Remarks /Conclusion
Just as it is important to maintain a healthy diet to help keep the body clean and balanced, it is important to detox the body. Everyone should do some sort of detoxification at least once a year. This yearly detox helps prevent the buildup of toxins in the body, maintains quality physical, mental and sexual health, which can further help you to prevent diseases.